CredentInfotech is a technical giant in the field of visualization and SCADA technologies. We aim to constantly improve our systems and solutions emphasizing on consumer needs, reliability, and ease of use. We believe in consistency and sustainable partnership to bring technologies together and reduce expenses. We are also an integral part of Industry 4.0. We are here to help you to take a leap and follow the new age of brilliant industrial automation.
What is SCADA?
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)is a simple solution available for data acquisition, control systems and monitoring to cover larger geographical areas. SCADA refers to a combination of telemetry and data acquisition.
SCADA system is primarily used to implement the monitoring and control system of equipment or a plant in some industries such as power plants, water and waste control plants, telecommunications, and oil and gas refining.
SCADA plays an important role to:
- Monitor, acquire, and process data in real-time
- Control different industrial processes locally and remotely
- Interact with devices such as valves, sensors, motors, pumps, and others, directly, through human-machine interface, or HMI software
- Maintain a record of events in a log
SCADA systems are now crucial for many industries as they help in maintaining efficiency, handle issues related to communication systems, ensure smarter data processing and mitigate downtime.
How Can SCADA Systems Benefit Your Business?
- Assure Design Reliability: Highly reliable design and no data lost if communication fails
- Reduce Cost: Gives warning in critical state; offers unlimited clients; lesser people needed for operations
- Offer Customized Solutions Across Multiple Platforms: Supports Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Mac OS, mobile applications
- Allow Remote Access Through HTML5CSS3: One project can be used on multiple devices; saves time
- Bring in Higher Level Of Security: Uses VPN technologies and secured web server (HTTPS); restricts user access
- Allow Production Optimization: Detects flaws and irregularities in operations; cuts down faulty products
Industries Leveraging SCADA Systems
Many organizations are using SCADA systems in public as well as private sectors. It is mainly used for controlling and maintaining efficiency, data distribution, and communication systems. SCADA systems are predominantly used in the following modern industries like:
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverages
- Water and wastewater
From a refrigeration system at the supermarket to a wastewater treatment plant, SCADA system is used everywhere to ensure safety and production, and achieve quality standards.
Why are Business Enterprises Choosing SCADA?
Industry 4.0 is a collective term that embraces a wide range of contemporary automation, manufacturing technologies, and data exchange. It is also called “The Fourth Industrial Revolution.” This system is all about smart cooperation among humans and machines based on the link between smartness and intelligence. In fact, it is the next best step in the process of development.
Business enterprises choose SCADA Industry 4.0 as one of the best options to stay ahead of the competition. A universal system fits various kinds of industries owing to its complexity. Moreover, it is an innovative system, highly flexible, and responsive to changes.
For industries, it ensures direct access, better control, smarter sensors, intelligent modules, improved connectivity, easier maintenance, and safety.